Nick and Jessica

Nick and Jessica
Fun times 2009

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bye, bye belly button ring....

I had to do it. It was starting to freak me out. Images of not being able to get my belly button ring out were starting to fill my mind. So with the help of a pair of pliers I took my piercing out last Saturday. It made me sad a little. It's not like I loved the piercing or anything but it was like it was the end of an era. Just another symbol of how life is changing.

Doesn't mean I can't put it back in later but I am guessing it will be a while. Maybe it will be motivation to help get me back into shape after. I am still kickboxing, not as intensely as I used to but I couldn't give it up. It's "approved" by the important people and it makes me feel good....as long as I don't overdo it! It is funny to put on workout clothes and have this big ol' tummy!

Baby Boy has been moving like crazy and sometimes it just stuns me how strong the movements are! Nick is convinced he's "training" in there so he's ready to box dad when he comes out. I'm beginning to believe him. He's using my bladder as a punching bag!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it's so strange to put on work out clothes with a bulging belly. :) At least he's learning the skill at an early age :)

    ReplyDelete