Nick and Jessica

Nick and Jessica
Fun times 2009

Monday, March 8, 2010

One week to go!

Okay we're on a 7 day countdown till we find out the sex (hopefully)! Our appt. is next Monday at 3pm and I couldn't be more anxious about it! Not really sure why....we don't have a preference but maybe it makes it more real? We also haven't had an appt. in almost 6 weeks, so again, I'm anxious to hear the heartbeat and see the "little chunk". I think there is always the concern that everything is alright and just seeing it, even in black and white, helps with the connection to this little being.

I've been getting nervous too because I have been getting kickboxed by the little person for about 4 weeks now. If I can feel them this strongly now what's it going to be like in a couple months...yikes!!

Putting shoes on is already becoming a challenge. It pushes all the air out of my lungs and I sound like an old lady grunting and groaning...just trying to touch my toes! Ha ha! (It's okay, you can laugh at me) Thanks goodness at least I can wear sandals for the most part later in my pregnancy because I won't be able to put regular shoes on.

I have a baby room theme picked out and we're hard at work cleaning and organizing to get it to look that way. I'll have to post some before and after pics of what we accomplish when we get closer to being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment